Marker Lock Collar
- Before inserting marker, make sure locking ring is turned fully counterclockwise.
- Gently drop marker with tip facing straight down into the locking ring.
- Do not push or press down on marker, let gravity do the work!
- Press trigger all the way down for full color spray.
- Pump the Piston Handle 20-25 times with the Air Tank facing down for optimal spray time.
- Focus on filling in 1 of 3" x 3" Stencils with each spray session.
- If the marker spray has weakened or stopped, give it some extra pumps and test it out on scrap paper.
- Try switching out the maker color for another one.
- Place markers cap down & give them time for color to flow back into the tip.
- Stencil edges can be used to create fun patterns.
- Use stencils on top of line art to enhance details.
- Save some details to be colored in with the included markers!
- Do not use Skinny/Fine Line Markers & avoid Bold Colors.
- For best results use the included markers, Classic Crayola Pip Squeaks or Broad Line Markers.
- Wipe stencils clean before storing them.
- When switching colors, wipe away ink residue on sprayer nozzle to avoid unintended color mixing.
- Recharge markers by storing them cap downwards to naturally re-wick them with color!
- Avoid using the same marker for more than 3 repetitive sprays, as ink needs time to re-wick.
Optimal Spray Duration
Marker not spraying?
Storage & Cleaning
Get ready for an explosion of color with the Crayola Mini Marker Sprayer! Kid-powered spray art is a fun way to encourage self-expression and creativity. This set features 5 Washable Markers and can work with any Crayola full-size or Pip Squeaks Markers at home, ensuring that colors consistently wash cleanly from skin and washable clothing. This Crayola Air Marker Sprayer is designed to fit comfortably in small hands, with a manual pump that doesn't require any batteries! Perfect for a birthday or holiday gift for kids, this unit is safe for ages 7 & up. Additional accessories include 8 Stencil Sheets and 12 Coloring Pages so that kids have the tools to get started right away.
for ages 7 years and up
CHOKING HAZARD Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
MINI MARKER SPRAYER: Features 1 Mini Marker Sprayer Unit, 5 Crayola Washable Markers, 8 Stencil Sheets, and 12 Coloring Pages. Note: Not intended for use with Neon Markers.
AIR MARKER SPRAYER: Blast color to create fun spray art creations, perfect for display.
DESIGNED FOR KIDS: A comfortable size for small hands with a kid-powered pump, and no batteries required!
WASHABLE MARKERS: Works with full-size or Pip Squeaks Washable Crayola Markers, allowing kids to use colors that are washable from skin and clothing.
GIFT FOR KIDS: An exciting holiday or birthday gift for boys and girls, ages 7 & up.