Fragrant scented markers add dimension to kids' artwork
- Includes Cherry, Orange, Apple, Fresh Air, Blueberry, Grape, Tropical Punch, Cotton Candy, Marshmallow, Coconut, Root Beer scents—and introducing, Pineapple!
- Rich, vibrant colors to match scents
- Washable inks for easy cleanup
- Chisel style tip creates both fine & broad lines
- Durable tips stand up to the pressure of intense artists
- 12 scented marker art tools
Silly Scents Wedge Tip Scented Washable Markers 12 ct. is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Banta from Whack. I really like scanty markers and my kid as well. But theres one that’s super whack. It’s the blue one. They’re all scented like fruity smells but my child was shook. She said it was suppose to smell like “ fresh air” in other words.. detergent. It smells like cheap detergent . I expected blue berry or raspberry. But nah. We got detergent. So whoever’s bright idea to make that marker that smells like fresh air... you might wanna move them to a different department
Date published: 2019-01-08
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 240ms
- reviews, product