SIMPLE STROKES: Use straight or circular strokes for the easiest blended outcomes.
LET IT SINK IN: Allow a few seconds before laying down new colors so ink can react with paper and other colors.
COLORLESS BLENDER: Think of this tool like an eraser to create texture on darker colors or pull lighter colors to white.
SPLATTER TECHNIQUE: Flick the marker brush tip against the cap to create fun splatter effects.
How to Blending Techniques:
- Pick 2 similar colors.
- Color back and forth with the darker color to create a few consecutive lines.
- Below your first set of lines, color back and forth with the lighter color, overlapping 2 or 3 lines with the first color.
- Switch back and forth between the two colors about three times for full effect.
Beginner Blending (Video Instruction Above):
- Challenge yourself to work with all 14 colors in this set, and improve your transitions by blending opposing colors with each other.
You Might Also Like
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 31ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';